dinsdag 3 april 2012

I Am Ginger Now. sort of.



The belt from primark. It broke yesterday, but I still love it

whoooo. I am just not good at face-posing with my mouth shut. I tend to look rather sheepish. Maybe it's my eternal optimism, that cannot simply be wiped from my face.
However. I did it! I dyed my hair, well, red. reddish. copper-blonde. It's just... nobody notices!
-sniffs-

                            








 Me and my friend Lex before our collective Change of Hair Colour


Oh, by the way! The blouse is a kind of DIY, it used to be a playsuit I got on the Queensday market but it looked terrible on me so I cut the bottom off and made it fit (it was toooooooo wide) and now I wear it very often! The cardigan is from new look. Vintage jeans and H&M shoes.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten