woensdag 18 april 2012

Who's afraid of red, white and blue?




nooooooooooooooooo tomorrow I'm having my Fast Lane oral exam. You may have noticed I have not been posting a lot lately, well now you know why: I'm preparing for my bloody exams. Fast Lane is a sort of Extra English class, and I'm freaking out because this oral exam is going to be difficult, I just know. Wish me luck!
And it just rains all the time, I get sick of it. I want to go to Paris badly, and sit on a terrace in the sun. Which is what I'll be doing next year. University can wait, right? I'll work as an au pair or something, it doesn't matter, Paris is my grande rêve. Oui, c'est ça.
Today I was wearing New Look shorts, a H&M blouse that has been my best spring buy ever, a Primark belt, a vintage bag and my grandma's ring.
oooohhh by the way I should tell you my photographs won't be of great quality for a few weeks, because our good old camera was stolen last friday, together with a laptop and my ticket for a lovely party in my hometown :( but we'll buy a new camera soon, I hope.
Talking about parties, queensday is nearly there! That's pretty much my favourite day of the year: the evening before is just party and the day itself is market everywhere. The kind of market where you can buy nice vintage clothes and other secondhand stuff. I LOVE IT.
Lastly I have a question, or actually two.
1. which webshop sells 40 den. tights that don't get ladders in two days?
2. I have used picnik.com for editing my pictures but it's closing tomorrow. Anyone knows of a nice alternative?
x nora

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten