woensdag 4 april 2012

college rough versus Jane Austen






Yesterday evening, I decided to watch Pride & Prejudice again. The one with Keira Knightley. It must have been about the fifth or maybe sixth time I've seen it but it's just my bloody favorite movie, I can't help it. It gets better every time. At the end of this film I always feel very happy and warm inside. Yesterday, I got some inspiration for a hairdo too. Elizabeth's sister Jane has her hair all curled and twisted in a very romantic and careless way. So I thought I might as well give it a try. I really like it on this sort of college look with a bow! The pull-over is my dad's. He just doesn't seem to notice I've been stealing his stuff for weeks. The jeans is a second-hand Zara, the white shirt is from H&M. Both the owl necklace and the shoes are from shops I forgot the name of.

Today I tried some things for a new lay-out, I must make it slightly more personal I think. This is the result of today's hard work. I quite like it, though the picture's rather dark.









Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten