woensdag 21 maart 2012

Oh, how I missed this sunlight

I'll assume that the tiny weatherman that lives on the moon (you know, that little elf that decides on the weather) is quite a well-behaved guy. Just following the rules. No spring until it's official. But now that it is officially springtime, the sky is very, very blue and the sun has been shining blindingly today.
I love that.
I love these pants too! I look so much taller than I actually am (which is 1m 65cm, I don't know how many inches or feet that is, but it's not very tall). And it was really, really cheap. I'm talking about €2,50 cheap. I wish I found trousers like these every day.
Damn, a building is being taken down just around the corner and it makes a hell of a noise all day. Now that my windows are wide open, it's pretty difficult to concentrate on my tests. Yes, I'm having a lot of tests next week so I'm studying hard. Not too hard though, because the weather is just too nice! I hardly can stop talking about it, as you may have noticed.
I suppose this is it for today! Ah well I'll adjust that the creamy white shirt is from H&M and the glasses are my dad's. Nothing special (:
nora x



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten