zaterdag 3 maart 2012

pinkish in the garden



Now that's better.
A nice picture in the garden of me in a black dress and pink scarf from H&M, cardigan and belt from Primark. These heels are my newest sweeties, bought them at New Look, my sisters told me I should even though I'd actually spent all my money already. (: Now I'm sooooo happy I've got them!
The bag is from Catch, a tiny tiny vintage shop nearby. They've got the most beautiful vintage bags.
On my way home from the copyshop (printed the last one of the four photographs I recently made for arts, I'll show you soon) the air smelt like summer picknicks, marshmallows and thyme. Yesterday was just meteorologic perfection. Sunny, about 15 degrees and a fresh breeze. My absolute favorite weather type. That day of the year when everyone decides to wear a summer coat or just no coat at all.
Talking about coats...
I adore this one! I adore chicwish in general by the way, not bought anything of them yet but that's sure going to happen soon enough.

Nude Oversize Chiffon Trench Coat by Chic+
http://www.chicwish.com/

/

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten