woensdag 14 maart 2012

look and art and dog

Hey guys! Finally, a new post. Seriously, I've hardly been able to make decent photos last week because I work really hard to earn some money (no I don't. I've got one of the most calm and easy jobs in the entire world. It's just that school's mostly out at four and then I have projects or ballet or, well, a job. but still. I don't work hard) so I get home at six, when it's all dusky outside. Our camera hates darkness.
And sometimes it spontaneously creates a blurred spot on its own lens, as it did today (:
Anyway. I wanted to show you the photos I made for arts, as I promised to do. They picture myself in about ten years in the future:




I look like a carrot on the one with the books, I think. Well, for the pageviewers that don't speak Dutch: 'kostuums' means 'costumes'. So, I want to have written a book about costumes, I want a boyfriend (no, I don't have one at the moment) and a dog, an apartment in Paris and I love nature but I will always be a city girl!  
Just one last thing. Now that you've seen my dog's hind-legs, I think you should see the whole of him, his blonde, sweet, loving hairiness! Here he is, my eternal love, Basje. 
nora x


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten