dinsdag 28 februari 2012

captain fancy pants of the swallow brigade




Hello again!
Last Friday I went shopping in Rotterdam with my sisters, Renée and Philippine (lovely girls. Except every time I ask them to make a picture of my outfit for lookbook, they laugh at me) and bought a really cool pair of burgundy peg leg trousers at Primark (and a lot of other stuff, too). I think they go really well with this navy kind of jacket and my grandma's swallow brooch!
I also photographed the pastel pink heels and the cute owl necklace I wore yesterday, because I felt you should see them from up close.
Okay that's it for today, I should be practising my presentation for the research paper about Edwardian costumes I recently made. My presentation is tomorrow and I'm freaking out, it's far too long. Oh dear. Wish me luck!
x nora

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten