zondag 26 februari 2012

birds

It's almost seven pm and birds are still whistling outside. How's that? I think spring is on its way. In my room it feels like minus twenty though, I'm freezing!
I love birds. They're like flying weather forecasts, and they always make me very happy with their joyful singing. I went for a walk today with my mom and sister and there was this tiny bird, high in the blue sky above the field, singing loudly and moving its wings so fast I almost couldn't see them. It seemed to be in a state of enourmous excitement, which looked really funny (:
Well, no posts of dresses yet today, but I hope there will be some during this week. I tried to make a blog before, about a month ago, but I totally failed. This is my second try and I really hope I will keep it up to date and not just let it sink into oblivion again! You'll hear from me soon enough I guess (:
x nora

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten