woensdag 1 augustus 2012

surprise

wow. I just realised I've missed blogging.
I was reading all my posts again, and I really felt like I need to get back into this little online world again. It's just... I don't like the blog any more. The title, the layout. Now that I have time, I'll probably give it a make-over. Maybe I'll even start a new blog. You'll hear from me about that.
Maybe I want to include my Paris adventure in my blog, too. Because I'll be having a Paris adventure soon; I'm going to Paris in my gap year, baby. I just decided I'm leaving in January.

Anyway, I don't have any outfit photos to post yet, so I'll just give you, three-readers-per-day, some of my holiday pictures. My sister made them with her brand new Nikon.

ooooohhh! thunder and lighting!
and rain. and a sudden breeze.

A perfect moment to look back on one's holiday in Normandy.

noooooo I just discovered the pictures of our holiday are not on my computer. I'll try again tomorrow.
love, nora

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten